REACT International is governed by a Board of Directors and Officers who are comprised of members from Teams that are chartered with REACT International. Directors are members from teams within the region of the world that they represent are are elected by the teams in their specific regions.
There are nine directors that comprise the Board of Directors, 8 are from areas of the United States that are divided up by regions, and 1 is from outside the United States. The current geographical regions for REACT International are as follows:
- Region 1 – Connecticut (CT), Maine (ME), Massachusetts (MA), New Hampshire (NH), New York (NY), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island, Vermont (VT)
- Region 2 – District of Columbia (DC), Delaware (DE), Kentucky (KY), Maryland (MD), New Jersey (NJ), Virginia (VA) West Virginia (WV)
- Region 3 – Alabama (AL), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Mississippi (MS), North Carolina (NC), Puerto Rico (PR), South Carolina (SC)
- Region 4 – Indiana (IN), Michigan (MI), Ohio (OH)
- Region 5 – Illinois (IL), Iowa (IA), Nebraska (NE), Minnesota (MN), North Dakota (ND), South Dakota (SD), Wisconsin (WI)
- Region 6 – Alaska (AK), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Montana (MT), Washington (WA), Wyoming (WY)
- Region 7 – Arkansas (AR), Colorado (CO), Kansas (KS), Louisiana (LA), Missouri (MO), New Mexico (NM), Oklahoma (OK), Texas (TX)
- Region 8 – Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Nevada (NV), Utah (UT)
- Region 9 – All areas outside the United States or its territories
The Officers of REACT International are responsible for the day to day operation of the organization. There are 4 primary officers of the organization and are as follows:
- Executive Vice President
There may be other officers appointed such as assistants from time to time as the needs of the organization dictate.